It’s spring time! It is the time for bright colors, flowing dresses, detox, renewal and yummy food! Check out these great and easy recipes!
So my favorite time of the year has finally made landfall!
Well maybe not for real, for real thanks to the East coast (ahem).
I’m one to enjoy a nice, fresh, delicious meal with all the seasonings, but I’m also one to NOT spend half of my day cooking; unless for special occasions. Even then, it’s pushing it. So you know where I’m going with this, right? Uh, huh… time to fish out all those simple springy dishes that can EASILY be prepared and QUICKLY taken outside to enjoy!
1. Baked Asparagus in Butter Sauce
All You Need:
- A bunch of asparagus
- Butter (2 tablespoons, or whatever)
- Salt/Pepper to taste (sometimes I add a little garlic salt)
- Balsamic Vinegar (just a splash)
- Cooking spray or a splash of olive/veggie oil
- Aluminum foil
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees; spray cooking oil lightly on a sheet of foil (or use a cooking…
View original post 619 more words